Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Printer's Tray




How I love all things vintage!  I was working on this special project to take to a meeting on Tuesday, and I am soooooo pleased with what I came up with.  I love the old photos from the 1940's of my Dad and his  sisters.  I copied them and made two of each in wallet size. I placed one photo on the bottom and then fussy cut the people out of the second photo and attached it with foam tape to give it a 3-D effect.
The paper and ribbon was all purchased from Paper Source.  The holiday ephemera was cut using only 1 sheet of Cavellini gift wrap.  You could make several projects using only the 1 sheet.  Watch for the next few days and I will post more.  I'm on a roll!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Do something creative with the ones you love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment