Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holiday Card Bootcamp!






Hello Friends!

Just wanted to share the Christmas cards I've made! I'm participating in Holiday Card Bootcamp with OnlineCardClasses.com .
I'm having so much fun creating! I will share the first couple of cards that I have created today, and share more throughout the class. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I had fun making them! Go grab a cup of hot cocoa and listen to Bing Crosby sing White Christmas! In the words of my good friend Buddy the Elf..."The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

2 comments:

  1. Really cute cards, Laurie! I love the little snowflake patterned paper you used for your stars and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The paper was from Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Claus collection.

    ReplyDelete