Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's Cookin?






Hi ya'll! So today was my day off and what do I do on my day off? I cook! Todays special is Caribbean Salad with Chicken.
What you need:

4 boneless chicken breasts
Iceberg and Romaine lettuce
McCormick Mojito Lime marinade packet
2 diced avocados
diced tomato
1 can pineapple tidbits
diced red or green onion
chopped cilantro to taste
diced baby carrots
Tostitos hint of Lime flavor, crushed
Honey Mustard Salad dressing (I use Newman's Own)

Marinade chicken according to directions on package. Grill or cook the chicken.
Combine all other ingredients except Tostitos and dressing.
Slice cooked chicken on top of the salad. Top with crushed Tostitos and drizzle with salad dressing.
Enjoy!

Whats for dessert?
My favorite Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes! Pick up this mix at your local Williams Sonoma store or buy online.

Happy Thursday! Bon appétit!
LO

No comments:

Post a Comment