Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11!

So today is supposed to be a lucky day! I guess I will go out and buy a lotto ticket! I'm having a great time making shadowbox Christmas ornaments. Today I made a cute little snowman ornament using

Tim Holtz products and Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Claus line.
I covered the inside and outside edges with Tim Holtz tissue tape. Love that product! Then I used his seasonal paper stack for the background. I fancy cut some miniature vintage advertisements for faux snow which I mounted with foam tape to give it some dimension. I added a mini tree from Dept. 56, then sprinkled Shaved Ice from Stampendous which I picked up at my new favorite store Paper Source. You can check them out online or visit a store near you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave a comment if you like what you see... :-)
Have a great day!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment