Friday, November 25, 2011

Vintage Photo Cards



Well, I hope everyone survived the big shopping day! I sat this one out. My husband and daughter left the house this morning at 4 am.  I never thought I would live to see that day! They came home with a box that   will drive me crazy until Christmas morning!  I have no idea what they may have bought me, and it's a heavy one?  Hmmmmm.  I had a great time making this card today.  The photo was one that a dear childhood friend posted on facebook some time ago.  The photo is a picture of her mother when she was in high school.  I fell in love with this pic the minute I saw it and I knew I had to do something with it.  I will drop it in the mail to her mom tomorrow.  I hope she is pleasantly surprised.  Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I love it :) that's fabulous and my mom's going to cry her eyes out :) LOL thank you for thinking of this picture! Clarice

    ReplyDelete