Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just an old fashioned girl...

Hello Friends!
I hope you have had a fun weekend!  I've had fun catching up on things around my house.  Funny thing about laundry, it will never leave you and it always waits for you. More men should be like that....lol.
I was sorting through my linen closet today and came across some vintage holiday napkins that belonged to my Grandmother.  I absolutely love vintage linens of all sorts.  Unfortunately the tablecloth that matched these napkins was lost long ago.  If this pattern is familiar to anyone in blogland and you know where I may find the matching tablecloth, please drop me a line...


One of my favorite finds of the summer was this vintage box of original Shiny Brite Christmas ornaments.
Because of my love of all things paper, I was mostly interested in the box.  It is in fantastic condition.  It even has the original price written on the left corner of the box " 5 cents".  I'm guessing these are from the 1940's.  Can't wait to use them to decorate.

 I did one more take on the embossed Christmas card.  Hope you like it!
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment